Emily Laswell, Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice
During her postgraduate pharmacy practice residency at Grandview Medical Center in Dayton, Ohio, Dr. Laswell developed and researched a discharge medication counseling program for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patients. She was awarded a grant from The American Society of Health-Systems Pharmacists Foundation for this project. During her residency, she also obtained a teaching certificate from the Raabe College of Pharmacy at Ohio Northern University. Dr. Laswell currently practices at Miami Valley Hospital in Dayton where she functions as a member of the clinical team in the intensive care unit dedicated specifically to neurology patients.
Education and Credentials
- Pharm.D., Ohio Northern University
- Completion of PGY-1 Pharmacy Practice Residency in Inpatient/Acute Care at Grandview Medical Center
- Teaching Certificate, Raabe College of Pharmacy at Ohio Northern University
- Favorite Place(s) to visit: Sanibel Island or any other beach!
- Completion of PGY-1 Pharmacy Practice Residency in Inpatient/Acute Care at Grandview Medical CenterHobbies: Spending time with my husband, John, reading, visiting family and friends
- Why Cedarville: What an amazing blessing to have the opportunity to work with pharmacy students in a Christ-centered environment! I cannot wait to see where God leads this program!