Prior to joining the faculty at Cedarville, Professor Fulmer served as the Director of Domestic and International Adoption at Bethany Christian Services. She also helped develop a therapeutic foster care program and worked in a private mental health practice. She served as the board President of Integrated Youth Services as well as the President of the Ohio College Association of Social Work Educators. Professor Fulmer’s areas of specialty are child and family mental health, program development, and group social work practice. She has won awards in the areas of advising and teaching.
Education and Credentials
- M.S.W., Marywood University
- B.S., Baptist Bible College
- Doctoral Fellow, University of Kentucky, Summer 2012
- Licensed Independent Social Worker with Supervisory Designation (LISW –S) for the state of Ohio
- Mountain biking
- Watching my kids play soccer.