||May 6 - June 20
||Residential session for continuing students, incoming freshmen, transfers, and visiting students. Contains May Term, which lasts about three weeks. Also contains Summer Studies for high school students. Most courses meet Gen. Ed. requirements. Check the course schedule for class dates.
||March 18 - May 7
||July 7 - Aug. 1
||Meets on campus. Continuing students and visiting students attend.
||March 18 - July 8
||May 27 - August 15
||Online courses for continuing students, incoming freshmen, Dual Enrollment, transfers, and visiting students.
||March 18 - June 6
||July 7 - August 15
||Out-of-class, internships, independent study for continuing students.
||March 18 - July 8
||May 6 - August 15
||Cedarville courses in the United States and abroad taught by Cedarville professors and open to all Cedarville students.
2014 Cost Information
- $767 per credit hour
- For Sessions I, III, and IV the first 4 hours will be billed at the regular rate. Hours over 4 will be billed at $575. Discounted hours and Travel Study/International Programs do not count as the first 4 hours.
- On-campus room/board is $210 per week.
The school bill for all courses, including tuition, fees, room and board, is to be paid by the payment due date established for that term.
Continuing students may register for Session I, Session II, and online courses during fall registration. Use the out of class course form from the Office of the Registrar (SSC 132) to register for Session IV. New students may register upon acceptance to the university and payment of the reservation deposit by contacting the Office of the Registrar.
2013 June Term Activities
Students taking a class during June Term may choose to participate in activities that are part of the Summer Studies program. All off site activities include transportation. Food costs are only included for dinner on campus, Young's Run (one of three options), and Custard at Ritters.
- Supper on campus - $7.00; Saturday, 6/8, 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- Boxed lunch - $8.00; Sunday, 6/9
- Canoe Trip* - $14.00; Sunday, 6/9, 1:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Supper - $2.50; Sunday, 6/9
- Young's Run - $12.50 for 3 activities; Tuesday, 6/11, 8:00 - 9:30 p.m.
- Bowling/Custard - $15.50 for 2 games and custard; Friday, 6/14, 7:00 - 10:00 p.m.
- King's Island - $36.00; Saturday, 6/15, all day
- Lunch - $4.00; Sunday, 6/16
- Supper - $7.00; Sunday, 6/16
- Climbing Wall* - Tuesday, 6/18, 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
- Dayton Dragon's Game - $11.00; Friday, 6/21, 7:00 - 11:00 p.m.
* A waiver form is required to participate in this activity.
Registration and payment for the activities are due June 1. Payment may be made at the time of registration by credit card or by mailing cash/check.
All students participating in activities other than the dinner on campus must complete the Family Medical Information form. Additional waivers are required for the canoe trip and the climbing wall. Forms will be available on Saturday, June 8, during Summer Studies orientation. However, it is strongly suggested that the forms be submitted before arriving on campus. Forms may be submitted by fax at 937-766-7595, scanned and emailed to Student Services, or mailed to Cedarville University Student Life, 251 N. Main St., Cedarville, OH 45314.
Summer Dual Enrollment
Rising high school juniors and seniors can take a summer course as part of Cedarville University's dual enrollment program online throughout the summer. Summer Studies is also being offered on campus in June.
Summer 2015 Dates
Session I - Tuesday, May 5, through Friday, June 26, 2015
Session II - Monday, July 6, through Friday, July 31, 2015
Session III (Online courses) - Tuesday, May 26, through Friday, August 14, 2015
Session IV (out of class, internships) - Monday, July 6, through Friday, August 14, 2015
Session V - Varies