The organization operates with integrity to ensure the fulfillment of its mission through structures and processes that involve the board, administration, faculty, staff, and students.
||Dr. Robert Parr
|Christian Ministries Division:
|Enrollment Management Division:
|Student Life Division:
|Academic Division –
- The organization’s mission documents are clear and articulate publicly the organization’s commitments.
- In its mission documents, the organization recognizes the diversity of its learners, other constituencies, and the greater society it serves.
- Understanding of and support for the mission pervade the organization
- The organization’s governance and administrative structures promote effective leadership and support collaborative processes that enable the organization to fulfill its mission.
- The organization upholds and protects its integrity.