Provide an education consistent with Biblical truth
- To undergird the student in the fundamentals of the Christian faith and to stimulate each student to evaluate knowledge in the light of scriptural truth.
- To encourage growth in Christian character in each student and to help the student accept responsibility in faithful Christian service.
- To increase each student's awareness of the world of ideas and events which are influencing our contemporary culture and to prepare each student to participate knowledgeably in our society.
- To enable each student to develop sound critical and analytical reasoning.
- To provide sufficient opportunities for each student to practice the skills of communication.
- To offer opportunities for academic specialization and preparation for graduate study and to assist each student in selecting and preparing for a vocation.
- To foster each student's appreciation of and participation in wholesome avocational and cultural activities.
Original Mission and Objectives