In the early May, you'll receive a postcard and email directing you to confirm your academic major. As a new transfer or a freshman, the major you choose will impact the classes you take in fall semester. Class schedules for all new students are developed through the Office of the Registrar.
- Make sure to provide official copies of your final transcripts.
- Watch for a mailing from the office of the registrar regarding your registration process.
- Schedules are developed during the summer using a specially-designed computer process.
- Essential major courses will be included in the schedule that is prepared for you.
- Schedules will take into account any Advanced Placement or transfer credit for which you are eligible; make sure to provide official copies of score reports or college transcripts.
- You will have the opportunity to meet with your academic advisor before classes begin in August to discuss your class schedule and make changes, if desired.
- Reserve Your Spot
Confirm your plans to enroll at Cedarville this fall. Pay your reservation deposit.
- Access CedarInfo
CedarInfo is a powerful web-based resource that provides access to your personal information and allows you to conduct business at Cedarville. Access CedarInfo through the student homepage or visit cedarville.edu/cedarinfo. Type in your username and password and log in. Before using CedarInfo network resources, please read the Acceptable Use Policy for CedarNet. Use of CedarInfo's collection of computing resources implies your agreement to these policies.
- Confirm Your Major
You must use your CedarNet user name and password to login to confirm your major. If you cannot remember your username or password, please contact Admissions.
- Explore Resources for Choosing Your Major
- Programs of Study
Learn more about specific majors and minors. If you're undecided, that's fine! We provide resources to help you make a wise decision.
- Academic Enrichment Center (The Cove)
Talk with encouraging staff members who will discuss your options with you and develop strategies for success.
- Career Services
Cedarville's Career Services provides a number of helpful resources for choosing a major and researching a career.
- MyPlan Career Assessment
This valuable tool allows you to take four career assessment tests that factor in personality, skills, and interests to create a composite report that recommends career matches. Best of all, it's FREE to Cedarville students and available to you! As always, our Career Services staff is happy to meet with individuals to talk about their results and how to best utilize the test to determine majors or new career directions.
- Office of the Registrar
Connect with knowledgeable counselors to obtain important information related to course registration, academic advising, program requirements, and credits for testing (Advanced Placement/CLEP).