You will receive a series of Accepted Student mailings during the months indicated.
- When? Early March
- Why? To offer tips on what to bring, allow you to request a residence hall or roommate, and provide more details of what you can expect as you start your Cedarville experience
- What now? Submit your housing request.
- When? Early April
- Why? To assist your financial planning (student statement sent later)
- What now? Decide which payment plan you will use.
- When? Early May
- Why? To confirm your choice of a major so that we can begin planning your college schedule;
to request your help in getting your final high school transcript
- What now? Return the Major Selection form (to ensure correct course scheduling). Ask your
counselor to send your final high school transcript after all senior grades are recorded.
- When? Mid-June
- Why? To describe the services offered by our campus health services and help us prepare to meet your health needs
- What now? Complete and return your Student Health form and attach a copy of your private health
insurance card and required proof of immunizations. Proof of measles (rubeola) immunity is a requirement for
- When? Late June
- Why? To prepare you for your arrival and highlight student services and policies of interest to new students
- What now? Review handbook.
- When? Early July
- Why? To provide your course schedule and student statement
- What now? Finalize plans for paying your bill.
Getting Started Orientation
- When? Early July
- Why? To inform you about Getting Started Weekend and inform you of various opportunities for campus involvement
- What now? Plan your arrival for August 20 or 21.
- Getting Started for Fall 2010 will be August 20 & 21. Please check back in early Spring for further updates and information.
Housing/Roommate (sent to resident students only)
- When? Late July
- Why? To confirm your housing assignment and provide information about your roommate
- What now? Contact your future roommate to discuss housing arrangements.