- "If I were a CU student...": I would immediately start plugging into campus jobs, activities, and orgs that you're interested in. College is all about honing in on your skills and challenging yourself within your skill set. There are so many opportunities to strengthen your skills by getting involved in campus activities and you get to know so many awesome people too!
- What is something that would surprise others about you: I was born in Japan.
- Best restaurant in the area: Ha Ha's Pizza in Yellow Springs
- What sets Cedarville apart from other colleges and universities: Honestly, there are a lot of things that set Cedarville apart from other colleges and universities, but my favorite difference is the level of personal care and service both faculty and staff offer their students. The faculty and staff LOVE their students and truly go above and beyond to help them in academics, life advice, campus activities, and spiritual development. Faculty and staff always do more than what they're expected or required to do because they are invested in their students.
- Word or phrase that best describes you: Creatively minded
- How long have you worked at CU: I am in my first year
- Hometown: Woodbridge, Virginia (just south of D.C.)
- Degree: Organizational Communications
- Best place to visit around Cedarville: Yellow Springs or the Short North in Columbus.
Send me an email
Colorado, Kansas, Maryland, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Utah, Washington D.C., Wyoming