- "If I were a CU student...": I would get to know my professors out of class and I would attend Bible classes that are not part of the Bible minor. I learned and matured a lot through the friendships that I have with my professors and became very grateful for the influence they had on my life. If I were a CU student I would also join organizations or ministries in which I can use and develop my talents, as well as serve others and build relationships.
- What sets Cedarville apart from other colleges and universities?: Cedarville's academics, professors and close community are what set it apart from other schools.
- Best restaurant in the area: One of my favorites is El Meson and although it’s quite far from CU, it’s worth the trip! Another favorite is Antojitos Criollos in Dayton.
- How long have you worked at CU?: This is my second year as an admissions counselor, and I worked as a personal assistant for the multicultural admissions counselor for close to two years.
- Word or phrase that best describes you: Adventurous
- Hometown: San Luis Obispo, California
- Degree: Bachelor of Arts in International Studies –Social Science, Cedarville University, 2014
- Best place to visit around Cedarville: I love hiking, so for me, John Bryan State Park and the Clifton Mill Gorge are some of my favorite places to go.
- What is something that would surprise others about you?: I used to raise lambs with my high school's FFA chapter for show and auction.
Send me an email
Arizona, California, International, Nevada, New Mexico, Ohio