- "If I were a CU student..." I would take a few classes outside of my major. It is a great way to learn about something new and make friends in a variety of majors. I would also join a couple clubs and organizations on campus to meet other people and learn more about a cause or activity I am passionate about. Cedarville University has such an awesome array of people and activities that you can experience.
- What is something that would surprise others about you? I was born in Madrid, Spain.
- Best restaurant in the area: Antojitos Criollos in Dayton
- What sets Cedarville apart from other colleges and universities? I was drawn to the engaging culture at Cedarville. The genuine interest from the professors in their students' lives made me feel at home and was very encouraging. Everyone from the RA's to the President are concerned about each student and pursuing Christ. The combination of engaged and caring culture and rigorous academics made Cedarville unique and a good fit for me.
- Word or phrase that best describes you: Outgoing and Thrifty
- How long have you worked at CU? I am in my first year
- Hometown: Cincinnati, OH
- Degree: Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Cedarville University, 2012
- Best place to visit around Cedarville: Yellow Springs, it has a great mix of restaurants, activities, and parks.
Send me an email
Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Idaho, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon, Washington, West Virginia