- "If I were a CU student...": I would always remind myself of the multiple opportunities and resources the University provides in order to further my academic, professional, and spiritual health. Although life in college becomes routine, structure should never battle our need to continually learn more about God and intently study His Word while pursuing excellence in His name. Every day at Cedarville University is a day that can further my relationship with God and help me better understand the Gospel.
- What is something that would surprise others about you: I transform into a five-year-old girl when in the presence of spiders.
- Best restaurant in the area: Thai 9
- What sets Cedarville apart from other colleges and universities: When first looking into Cedarville as a possible college, I was attracted to its rich academic programs, well-produced chapels, and incredible facilities. However, after experiencing campus life and interacting with professors and students, I realized Cedarville was committed to the preaching, teaching, and protection of the Gospel above all other things. On this campus, the Bible is not just a department or major but the foundation of every aspect of the University.
- Word or phrase that best describes you: Passionate
- How long have you worked at CU: I just began my first year in admissions! However, I’ve had multiple opportunities to work on campus throughout the time of my undergraduate program.
- Hometown: Davenport, IA
- Degree: Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Best place to visit around Cedarville: The Fairfield Commons has multiple restaurants, shopping centers, and entertainment, and it’s only fifteen minutes away from campus.
Send me an email
Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia