- "If I were a CU student...": I would get involved with activities from the moment I step on campus. You don't have to be an upperclassman to get involved; there are tons of opportunities for freshman as well. Activities are a great way to meet people and to grow both relationally and spiritually.
- What sets Cedarville apart from other colleges and universities?: Our daily chapel is an absolutely amazing experience that few other colleges are blessed to enjoy. It's awesome to gather with the entire student body on a daily basis to worship together and to learn more about Christ.
- Best restaurant in the area: Flavor's Eatery in Centerville
- How long have you worked at CU?: I am in my first year.
- Word or phrase that best describes you: Creative and list-making
- Hometown: Winter Park, Florida
- Degree: Bachelor of Arts in electronic media, Cedarville University, 2011
- Best place to visit around Cedarville: Yellow Springs. It's a cute little town about 15 minutes from Cedarville that has local shops and restaurants. It's a great place to wander around on a sunny afternoon.
- What is something that would surprise others about you?: Although I love to work out and play sports, I am also quite domestic. I love to cook and sew, and I even crocheted a blanket to give my best friend as a wedding gift.
Send me an email
Alaska, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont