- What sets Cedarville apart from other colleges and universities?: Cedarville is an experience that is truly unlike any other place. Not only will you receive an incredible education that will prepare you for whatever career God leads you to, but you will grow spiritually and make the BEST friends that you will ever have. Come visit campus and feel what it's like to be part of the CU family.
- If I were a CU student...: I would form close relationships with faculty and staff members; they have amazing wisdom to share. I would do a semester abroad... and I would be a campus tour guide!
- Best restaurant in the area: Flavor's Eatery in Centerville
- How long have you worked at CU?: I am in my fifth year.
- Word or phrase that best describes you: Faithful
- Hometown: Cheshire, CT
- Degree: Bachelor of Arts in management
- Best place to visit around Cedarville: Newport Aquarium
- What is something that would surprise others about you?:My favorite way to unwind is to ride my horse after work.
Send me an email
North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee