- "If I were a CU student...": I would be intentional about developing lifelong friendships to facilitate spiritual growth; stay focused on my studies, get involved in ministry off campus, and play as many intramural sports as possible!
- What is something that would surprise others about you: I have a blonde patch of hair as a birthmark.
- Best restaurant in the area: Graeter’s Ice Cream in Beavercreek is amazing!
- What sets Cedarville apart from other colleges and universities: Our mission statement emphasizes that we are a Christ-centered learning community and Cedarville really strives to do that on a day to day basis. We have chapel every day, which is an amazing time as a family of believers to come together to learn and worship. The faculty integrate ministry into every area of study so you can learn how to minister as an accountant, social worker, teacher, engineer, or pastor. You will develop amazing friendships as a student that will run so deep. You live life together and help one another to grow and learn how to be more like Christ each and every day.
- Word or phrase that best describes you: Competitive
- How long have you worked at CU: I am in my first year.
- Hometown: Toledo, Ohio
- Degree: Bachelor of Arts in Accounting, Cedarville University
- Best place to visit around Cedarville: I’m partial to Young’s Dairy in Yellow Springs. It doesn’t get better than putt-putt, batting cages, driving range, and fresh homemade ice cream!
Send me an email
Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas