- "If I were a CU student...": stay focused on what is important. God is number one in your life. Continue to seek him amongst your studies and social life. Make friends that will last a lifetime and allow yourself time to relax from your school work. Look forward to the awesome future that you have but never lose sight of today.
- What is something that would surprise others about you: I went to 13 different countries in 10 weeks.
- Best restaurant in the area: Kabuki in Centerville is some of the best sushi in the area. It is not too big; under the radar. It’s great food for a great price.
- What sets Cedarville apart from other colleges and universities: Cedarville University is like no place on Earth. There is a great balance of God’s word and academic rigor. You have the opportunity to go to chapel and worship with 3000 of your peers, which will not be matched anywhere else. In all of your classes, you learn professional skills that go hand in hand with biblical truth. This can help you impact the workplace and industry you go into. Most importantly, Cedarville University has some of the most unique and sincere people that you will meet in your life. From your classmates, to professors, to staff, you will meet people that will impact you for the rest of your life and make you into the person that God has you to be.
- Word or phrase that best describes you: People-person, Love to laugh
- How long have you worked at CU: I am in my second year.
- Hometown: Grove City, OH
- Degree: Global Economics International Business
- Best place to visit around Cedarville: If you love to eat like I do you will have a great time in the Fairfield Commons area. There are plenty of restaurants and places to shop as well as a good movie theater. The Nutter Center is not too far from here, where there are plenty of great concerts and events.
Send me an email
Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin