- "If I were a CU student...": I would be involved in a local ministry or church ministry. Being connected to a church while at Cedarville is a great way to grow in your faith! I would also live on campus all four years. This allows for the creation of deep friendships and encouragement that will last long past graduation.
- What is something that would surprise others about you: I can pogo stick. A lot. I once pogo’d for an hour and five minutes straight, because I thought it would be fun.
- Best restaurant in the area: EO Burgers.
- What sets Cedarville apart from other colleges and universities: There isn’t another college or university on the planet that will provide you with an academically challenging and spiritually encouraging atmosphere quite like Cedarville. I chose to come to Cedarville because I wanted to grow in my faith while receiving a quality education and Cedarville surpassed all of my expectations. From daily chapels to small group Bible studies to biblical integration in the classroom, Cedarville really provides an avenue for its students to get to know Christ on a real and personal level.
- Word or phrase that best describes you: Teachable and Fun-Loving.
- How long have you worked at CU: I am in my second year.
- Hometown: Cleveland, Ohio.
- Degree: Bachelor of Arts in Journalism, 2013
- Best place to visit around Cedarville: Indian Mound Reserve. Right outside of downtown Cedarville, this is a great place to spend time walking and running on several hiking trails or exploring the creek!
Send me an email
Idaho, Missouri, Ohio, Oregon, Washington