- If I were a CU student... I would attend every men's soccer game as possible, and be intentional about meeting as many people as you can. I built lifelong friendships/relationships here, and I know you will as well.
- What is something that would surprise others about you? It often surprises people that I want to go to every major league ballpark. I've currently been to 12, and have a long way to go.
- Best restaurant in the area: The best restaurant in the area is Chick-Fil-A. The best restaurant in every area is Chick-Fil-A.
- What sets Cedarville apart from other colleges and universities? Cedarville continues to offer academics at an incredibly high level while also providing a genuine and sincere Christ-centered atmosphere.
- How long have you worked at CU? I'm in my third year.
- Hometown: Newport News, VA
- Degree: Pastoral Studies
- Best place to visit around Cedarville: Because I'm an avid baseball fan, Great American Ballpark, home of Cincinnati Reds, is a fun night at the park.
Send me an email
Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Texas, Wisconsin