- "If I were a CU student...": I would attend every men’s soccer game in the fall, become involved in an on campus ministry opportunity, and not worry about the future. Enjoy the years God has given you at Cedarville.
- What is something that would surprise others about you: I love a good chick flick.
- Best restaurant in the area: Los Mariachis.
- What sets Cedarville apart from other colleges and universities: Cedarville is so unique. I’ve never been to a place that allowed me to foster such long lasting relationships and receive an education at an incredibly high standard.
- Word or phrase that best describes you: Competitive
- How long have you worked at CU: In my second year!
- Hometown: Newport News, VA
- Degree: Bachelor of Arts in Pastoral Studies
- Best place to visit around Cedarville: The Greene.
Send me an email
Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Texas, Wisconsin