- "If I were a CU student...": I wouldn’t waste a moment. It’s so easy to think about the future and what’s ahead after school and not live in the present. Don’t let the relationships you build pass you by. They are the ones that will last a lifetime.
- What is something that would surprise others about you: Ice Cream is my favorite food group.
- Best restaurant in the area: The Cheesecake Factory
- What sets Cedarville apart from other colleges and universities: I’ve never been in a place that is so intentional about making a difference in the world. It’s not just about getting a job after school; it’s about winsomely impacting the world for the Gospel.
- Word or phrase that best describes you: Energetic.
- How long have you worked at CU: In my first year!
- Hometown: Saratoga Springs, NY
- Degree: Bachelor of Arts in Pre-seminary Bible
- Best place to visit around Cedarville: The Greene! It’s a huge outdoor shopping/restaurant center.
Send me an email
Alaska, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont