Top Ten List
March 8, 2012
I am quickly nearing the end of my Cedarville career. I am sad about leaving this place, but I am super excited for what God has in store for me next. Lately I've been thinking about what I am going to miss most about the 'ville. Here is my Top Ten List!
10. Stinger wraps from the Hive (our snack shop)
9. Racing against the clock to make it back before curfew
8. Campus Christmas
7. Late night runs with friends to Super Rip (the store across the street)
6. Challenging chapel speakers
5. Sunny walks around the lake on the way to class
4. Basketball games (Go Jackets!)
3. Learning from awesome professors
2. OneVoice Rehearsal (Gospel choir)
1. Living next door to the most amazing women ever!
In reality, there are many more things that I am going to miss. I will be thinking about the things I am going to miss as graduation draws near. I can honestly say, I wouldn't change a thing about these last four years for anything!