Jeff Beste, Director of Alumni Relations
I began my career at Cedarville in 1988, working in Admissions. I’ve also been blessed to serve as a resident director and director of community ministries. Most of my time was spent in Student Life as an assistant director of campus activities and associate dean for student leadership development. Investing in the lives of Cedarville students is my passion, and now as I lead Alumni Relations as the director, I am able to further minister to Cedarville students as they transition to alumni.
Beyond my love for Cedarville, I am dedicated to my wonderful family. I also enjoy leading music at my church and in Cedarville chapel.
- Music – leading music at church, in chapel, playing piano
- Spending time with my wife, Shelley, and our daughters Kylie, Sara, and Rachel
- Spending time with CU students – especially guys from OPE
- Gardening around our house
- B.A., Mathematics, Cedarville University, OH, 1987
- M.A, Student Affairs in Higher Education, Wright State University, OH, 2003