Ready to reserve your cabin? Here’s how:
- Plan. Check your calendar and block off the first week of February 2017 for cruising! Remember to account for pre- and post-cruising travel to and from port.
Depart: Saturday, February 4, 2017
Return: Saturday, February 11, 2017
- Select. Your cabin options include:
Inside Cabin: $559 per person
Balcony Cabin: $1004 per person
- Call our cruise consultant. Dominic Samuels is Norwegian Cruise Line’s personal cruise consultant for the CEDARVILLE group.
1-877-416-9722 ext. 4201
Group ID: 2533289
- Deposit. Cedarville University needs $250 to secure your cabin. Deposits are fully refundable until November 6, 2016. Deposit Here »
- Create. Visit ncl.com to set up your "My NCL" account to track your cruising plans.
- Choose your promotional benefit! With each reservation the following promotions are available. Balcony cabins get to choose two of the options below while inside cabins are able to choose one.
- Free Beverage Package including alcohol and sodas (required to pre pay gratuity on package of $86.94 per person total for entire cruise)
- Specialty dining package for 4 nights (required to pre pay gratuity on package of $13.32 per person total for four nights)
- Shore excursion credit of $50 an excursion booked in each port
- Free WIFI package of 250 minutes
- Invite. Tell your friends and make it a party!
- All fares are subject to an additional $13.50 gratuity charge per day, per person.
- Limited number of cabins available at each price level.
- All cabin rates are per person based on double occupancy.
- All bookings include a $109 per person insurance for balcony rooms and $99 per person insurance charge for inside rooms not included in the cruise far which can be removed upon request.