FAQs about a CedarNet user name and password
- How can I change my password to something I'll remember? Log in to CedarInfo. Under the "Individual (General) Transactions" choose "Change your CedarInfo/CedarNet/WebCT password."
- Can I set up a hint for my password just in case I can't remember what it is? Log in to CedarInfo. Under the "Individual (General) Transactions" choose "Change your CedarInfo hint."
- How can I update my address, family info, employment, or church information? Log in to the Alumni Directory and click on the category you would like to update under "Update Your Information in the Directory."
- How can I choose what info other alumni searching the Alumni Directory can see about me? Log in to the Alumni Directory and click on "Choose what information other alumni can see about you in the directory ("visibility" settings)." When that page comes up, follow the instructions.
- How can I find my long-lost friends from Cedarville? Log in to the Alumni Directory and search by last name, year, or zip code.
- What if my friend's information is not listed on the directory? Not everyone has registered for the directory, but more than likely we have their information in our database. You can call us at 1-800-837-2566 or email us requesting that person's contact information.
- How can I set up my own Cedarville E-mail for Life email account? To activate an account, Log in to CedarInfo. Under the "Individual (General) Transactions" choose "Email for Life (EFL)."
- How can I stay connected with other graduates from my major or region? Go to the Alumni Forums, and click the log in button located at the top right of the page. Post messages to an available forum or request that we add a forum where you can post messages.
- How do I set a reunion year? For instance, I started with the class of '83, but my diploma says '86. Log in to the Alumni Directory. Under "Update Your Information in the Directory" choose "Name/Address Information." A page will come up listing your name and address information. Right under your name will be your graduation year according to the Office of the Registrar. The next line gives you the opportunity to add a "reunion year."
- How can I update my student activities record? Log in to CedarInfo. Under the "Student Life" choose "View/modify your activities record," click "submit" and then update your record. By doing this, you'll be sure to get invited to special reunions.
- Am I able to view my transcript? Log in to CedarInfo. Under the "Academic (Student) Transactions" choose "View your transcript."
*Don't have a CedarNet user name and password? Contact us at 1-800-837-2566 to receive yours immediately or email us and request that it be mailed to your home.