Ready to reserve your cabin? Here’s how:
- Plan. Tell your friends you can’t make their fourth grader’s band concert because you’ll be cruising! Remember to account for pre- and post-cruising travel to and from port.
Depart: Sunday, February 3, 2013, 4 p.m.
Return: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 8 a.m.
- Select. Your cabin options include:
Inside Cabin: $449
Ocean View: $639
Balcony Cabin: $839
- Call Fred. Fred Caballero is Norwegian Cruise Line’s personal cruise consultant for the Cedarville Friends for Life group. Fred is standing by to take your call.
1-877-416-9722 ext. 4356 or 954-514-4356
Group ID 2166621
- Deposit. All Fred asks for is $250 to secure your cabin. Fred is a reasonable guy — firm, but fair. Deposits are fully refundable until November 20, 2012.
- Create. Visit ncl.com to set up your "My NCL" account to track your cruising plans.
- Invite. Tell your friends and make it a party!
- All fares are subject to an additional $116.59 tax.
- Limited number of cabins available at each price level.
- All cabin rates are per person based on double occupancy.
- Register early for limited triple and quad cabins.
- Fare subject to change after reservation deadline.