The Center for Bioethics is positioned to influence students, leaders, health care professionals, and the general public with sound scholarship, compelling presentations, and cultural engagement on key issues in bioethics.
We are grateful for individuals and organizations who share the vision of bringing a Christian perspective to this dialogue, by partnering with us through prayer and financial support. Though the Center is an integral component of the University, its operations and activities are funded independent of student tuition revenues.
We are currently seeking individuals to make one, two and three year commitments to cover the operating costs of the Center. You may make your commitment at any time.
Please prayerfully consider how you can be involved. Opportunities for support include:
- Founders' Circle: $5,000 or more annually ($417/mo)
- Director's Circle: $2,500 - $4,999 annually ($208 - $416/mo)
- Center Sponsor: $1,000 - $2,499 annually ($84 - $207/mo)
- Center Member: $100 - $999 annually ($9 - $83/mo)
- Center Patron: A one-time gift of any amount
All donations are tax deductible and are coordinated through the University's Advancement Division.
Giving options include:
Make a gift online
- Set up monthly giving through my financial institution
- Send a check
Please make your check payable to Cedarville University, Center for Bioethics and send it to:
Vice President for Advancement
251 N. Main St.
Cedarville, OH 45314
Every gift to the Center is critical to our success and deeply appreciated. Thank you for your support!