The Pulpit Supply Team (PST) ministry serves local churches by filling church pulpit needs, either for a specific Sunday or for longer periods of time. Let us know how we can serve you.
The Pulpit Supply Team provides churches with a variety of speakers who teach and preach biblical truth and whose positions are consistent with the Cedarville University doctrinal statement.
- The PST is made up of Cedarville employees who sign and affirm the University’s doctrinal statement.
- The PST members come from a variety of backgrounds with various ministry experiences.
- Arrangements for a speaker on a particular date and time will be made between the church's representative and the PST member.
- Honorariums and travel expenses are arranged between the church and the PST member.
- Churches are requested to designate someone to assist the PST member when they arrive. It would be very helpful if the designate could provide an order of service, help with any technology (e.g., microphones, PowerPoint, etc.), and assist with any general questions that the PST member may have.
- If a church has a preference for a particular version of Scripture, it should be communicated to the PST member in advance.
You can obtain more information about the PST members by clicking on a person's name or picture. You will find a short bio along with some of their favorite sermon topics. Email them directly to discuss a possible ministry date(s).
The following group of men and others not pictured comprise the Pulpit Supply Team. Their desire is to accurately teach and share the Word of God and be a blessing to your church. If you would like assistance in finding someone for pulpit supply, please contact Church Relations at 1-888-465-SERVE (7378) or email Bruce Traeger, Director of Church Relations.