Production Services Client Guidelines
Production Services exists to provide unparalleled personal service to the Cedarville University family. Our goal is to provide efficient, effective and ethical support through the effective use of modern production techniques and technologies. We want your event to be a success, and have prepared these guidelines so that we can serve you in the best way possible.
- As soon as you have scheduled your event and have determined that it will require sound reinforcement, please contact Production Services so we can plan how best to meet your particular needs.
- Contact Production at campus extension 7909, off campus 937-766-7909 or, via e-mail. To schedule your event, use the Event Order Form link on this page. The Production Services staff will work with you to assess your needs. Requests for service will be confirmed and honored on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The more time Production Services spends in pre-production planning, the better your event will be. One week's notice is required to ensure that service can be provided for your event. Production Services may be unable to meet late requests. In addition, late requests are subject to being charged the overtime rate (see Charges below).
- You should schedule film projectors, overhead projectors, tech carts and other A/V equipment through AV Services in the library. AV Services handles the academic technical needs. Production Services handles the needs related to activities and events associated with campus departments.
- You will be billed for any work that our technicians have to do to the stage for your event (i.e., setting the stage, cleanup, etc.) This will be based on the hourly charge with a minimum charge of one hour (see Charges below).
If the audio, lighting, and/or video services required for your event go beyond the scope of our duties and/or abilities, we will decline your job and recommend other options.
Production Services will bill your organization or department a labor and rental charge for equipment used for your event.
We will charge an overtime rate for our services when we don't have adequate advance scheduling.
You can receive an estimate for our services at the time you schedule your event with us. Simply request an estimate and provide an email address for this to be sent.
Thank you for allowing us to help you.