**Note: Please check back for more information about the 2015 CU Pastors Conference: 9Marks at Cedarville as we continue to update this page.
Who: For Pastors, Elders, Deacons and Church Ministry Leaders seeking to have a church with a biblical understanding of the gospel and the implications for ministry and outreach.
When: November 12-13, 2015 — Registration starts at 8 a.m. in the Stevens Student Center Lobby.
Where: Cedarville University — Sessions will be located in our Devries Theatre in the Stevens Student Center and our Jeremiah Chapel in the Dixon Ministry Center.
- Early Bird Registration through September 25 (includes "Buy One Get One Free"): $75
- Regular Registration through November 5: $75
- Alumni Registration through November 5: $60
- Student Registration: $20
Note: Registration fee includes coffee breaks, dessert reception and conference materials.
*Lunch: On the registration page you will find at the end an option to join us for a BBQ buffet on Thursday, November 12. This is an additional cost of $11. We wanted to provide an opportunity for you to enjoy fellowship with other pastors and our speakers. We hope you can join us!
*Dinner: Hosted by Brentwood Builders &Felty-Heinlen (max 30 attendees)
Title: Avoiding the Pitfalls of Church Construction
Summary: The Design-Build Team of Brentwood Builders, Inc and Felty-Heinlen Architects and Planners, Inc is hosting a FREE luncheon for the first 30 registrants of the 9Marks Conference at Cedarville University. As faith-based companies, Brentwood and Felty-Heinlen share the same mission as Christ’s church and have been assisting churches with planning, design and construction services for well over 30 years. Our design-build team will share briefly how to avoid the common pitfalls of church construction and the benefits of the design-build delivery method.
Presenters: Chad Coe - Business Development, Brentwood Builders, Inc
Chad is a former pastor of 13 years and has received his M.Div from Grand Rapids Theological Seminary. He enjoys working with pastors and building committees to think through their ministry vision and explore the stewardship benefits of the design-build approach.
Melvin Felty, AIA - Principal Owner of Felty-Heinlen Architects and Planners, Inc
Melvin has over 40 years of experience in planning and designing church facilities in a variety of ministry types ranging from traditional to contemporary. Melvin has exceptional expertise in ministry programming and master planning.
Seminary Fair - Cedarville University presents the annual Seminary Fair. This year, the fair is being held in conjunction with the 9Marks Pastors Conference, November 12-13. Seminary representatives will be available each day from 11:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and during the Dessert Dialogue on November 12. Perhaps connect with your alma mater or explore that next step in ministry training and development. Check back soon to find out who is coming...
- Baylor University's Truett Seminary
- Cairn University
- Dallas Theological Seminary
- English Language Institute/China (ELIC)
- Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary
- Grace College
- Grand Rapids Theological Seminary
- Liberty University
- Methodist Theological School
- Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Moody Theological Seminary
- New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary
- Reformed Presbyterian Theological Seminary
- Shepherds Theological Seminary
- Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Summit University - Graduate School & Baptist Bible Seminary
- The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
- Wheaton College Graduate School