G92 Immigration Conference Blog
Registration Now Open and Endorsements Continue to Accumulate
July 20, 2011
Online registration for G92 is now open and numerous universities have expressed an intention to participate in October. Free housing will be provided on campus for the first 250 college students to register.
Meanwhile, support for this conference among national organizations continues to grow. The most recent group to endorse this event is Conservatives for Comprehensive Immigration Reform (CfCIR). Several G92 speakers and participants are listed as members of CfCIR including Richard Land, Carlos Campo, Jenny Yang, and Galen Carey. Members of CfCIM have united behind the principles articulated in the Evangelical Call for Bipartisan Immigration Reform.
Groups/individuals that have endorsed G92: Equipping the Next Generation for an Effective Biblical Response to Immigration now include:
- Conservatives for Comprehensive Immigration Reform
- Council for Christian Colleges and Universities
- Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission of the Southern Baptist Convention
- Immigrant Hope
- Matthew Soerens and Jenny Hwang Yang, Co-authors of Welcoming the Stranger: Justice , Compassion and Truth in the Immigration Debate
- National Association of Evangelicals
- National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference
- Regent University
- William J. Hamel, President of the Evangelical Free Church of America
- World Relief
Other groups that wish to support the event should contact Dr. Carl Ruby at Cedarville University.