30 select Chinese senior middle school students. To benefit from this camp experience, students must possess conversational English skills.
- Experience U.S. culture and history
- Build communication and leadership abilities
- Engage in problem-solving and creative group projects
- Practice cultural adaptation skills
- Develop media skills
- Explore the U.S. capital
- Learn more about the Judeo-Christian ethic and American culture
July 15-August 2, 2013
- July 15 - Depart Beijing
- July 16-29 - Cedarville University Program
- July 29 - August 1 - Washington, D.C., Educational Tour
- August 2 - Travel Home
Cedarville University (Ohio) and Washington, D.C.
Camp registration fee is 43,800 RMB. Camp fee does include international roundtrip airfare and visa costs. Deduct 3,000 RMB for registrations before January 31, 2013.
What to Wear?
Modest casual dress including blue jeans, shorts, and t-shirts are acceptable for camp activities. Shorts should be no shorter than halfway between the top of the knee and top of the thigh. Exposed midriff style shirts are not allowed.
What to Bring?
- Great attitude
- Excitement to learn
- Desire to make new friends
and in your suitcase...
- personal items
- comfortable clothes and shoes
Travel and Camp Information
Contact Max Wang, Summer Camp China Director
Beijing Appletree Education Consulting Co. Ltd.
Tel: (010) 8175-1045