If your abstract is accepted at the 6th Annual Research and Scholarship Symposium, please complete the following requirements.
- Prepare for the symposium - each type of presentation has different requirements:
- Poster Presentations
- Poster (an easel and bulletin board measuring 3 by 4 feet will be provided)
- Push pins
- Copy of poster on flash drive
- We require you to be at your poster from 11:00 am-1:00 pm if you are the only author, but if you have multiple authors we ask that you take shifts so that you cover the whole time from 11:00 am-2:00 pm
- Podium Presentations
- Oral presentation limited to 15 minutes (plus 5 minutes for questions and discussion)
- PowerPoint presentation on flash drive
- Performance Presentations
- Live performance on stage, involving optional stage props, musical instruments, or choreography
- Can include a PowerPoint and/or lecture
- Performance presentation limited to 15 minutes (plus 5 minutes for questions and discussions)
- Arrive for the symposium between 10:00-10:45 am and check in at the registration table on April 20, 2016 at the Stevens Student Center with the following:
- Poster with Push Pins and copy on flash drive; PowerPoint presentation on flash drive
- If paper is complete, please provide a copy on flash drive
- 20 copies of abstract
- When you check in at the registration table, you will receive a complimentary abstract book for the 2015 Symposium.
If you have any questions about the symposium, please contact event services by email or by phone at 937-766-4444.