The Track and Field Day Camp is designed for boys and girls entering grades 6-12.
8 - 8:30 a.m.
Registration at the Outdoor Track Complex
8:30 - 10:15 a.m.
Warm-up and Flexibility
Speed Development and Plyometric training
Strength and Conditioning
Nutrition for Athletes
(Session I - 25 minutes each)
10:30 - 11:45 a.m.
11:45 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
Lunch on your own
12:45 - 2 p.m.
Long Jump or
Shot Put or
2:15 - 3:30 p.m.
High Jump or
3:30 - 3:45 p.m.
Everyone together for Question and Answers
Thursday, June 12, 2014
- Check in at 8 a.m. on Thursday, June 12 at the Outdoor Track Complex
- Camp runs from 8:30 a.m.- 3:45 p.m.
Cedarville University in Cedarville, OH
Registration and Clinic will be held at the Outdoor Track Complex (Indoor Track available for inclement weather)
What to Bring:
- Track Spikes
- Training Shoes
- Packed lunch
- Personal Pole Vault poles (we have many poles, but mostly for the collegiate athlete)
- Water Bottle
$65 Per Camper
There is no prorated discount for camp. There is a nonrefundable deposit of $25, once camp starts there are no refunds. The following discounts are available and may be combined:
- Early registration (register before May 22): $10 per camper
- Cedarville faculty, staff, or children of alumni: $10 per camper