The Junior/Senior Advanced Weekend Clinic will be available to any high school junior or senior boy who is looking to play soccer at the collegiate level. This is one of the best ways for you to get to know our program, coaching style and campus. It also allows us to evaluate and give you feedback from a recruiting standpoint.
Training for the weekend will be at a very high level and sessions will pattern the possession oriented and creative attacking style of the Cedarville men’s soccer program and its core values of purpose, discipline, intensity and brotherhood. All sessions are run by the Cedarville University Men’s Soccer coaching staff. We have a full time goalkeeper trainer for those that are interested in training as keepers.
What to expect:
- High level colligate training sessions for advanced players
- Intense individual technical training
- Advanced tactical training specific to our style of play
- Collegiate video sessions
- Fitness/Speed and agility training
- Better understanding of the Cedarville University Men’s Soccer program and style of play
March 15 – 16, 2013
- Registration Friday 2:30 – 3:30pm
- First Field Session Friday at 4 p.m.
- Last Field Session ends Saturday at 3 p.m.
Cedarville University in Cedarville, OH
Students will be housed with current Men’s Soccer players on campus.
What to Bring:
- Equipment for 3-4 field sessions (cleats and turf shoes or flats are required)
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- A backpack or small athletic bag to carry items from fields to dorms
- Water Bottle
Resident Camper: $75
If you have questions or would like additional information, please call Coach Beall's office at 937-766-3664 or his cell phone at 937-266-6683 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.