The Boys Soccer Advanced Weekend Clinic will be available to any high school boy who is looking to play soccer at the collegiate level. This is one of the best ways for you to get to know our program, coaching style and campus. It also allows us to evaluate and give you feedback from a recruiting standpoint.
Training for the weekend will be at a very high level and sessions will pattern the possession oriented and creative attacking style of the Cedarville Men’s Soccer program and its core values of purpose, discipline, commitment and brotherhood. All sessions are run by the Cedarville University Men’s Soccer coaching staff. We have a goalkeeper trainer for those that are interested in training as keepers.
What to expect:
- High level colligate training sessions for advanced players
- Intense individual technical training
- Advanced tactical training specific to our style of play
- Fitness/Speed and agility training
- Better understanding of the Cedarville University Men’s Soccer program and style of play
November 11, 2016
- Registration is on Friday from 1:30 p.m.
- First Session starts at 2:00 p.m.
- Last Session ends at 9:30 p.m. on Friday
- Registration Deadline: November 9, 2016
- Campers have the option to go home after the last session or spend the night and head home first thing in the morning.
Cedarville University in Cedarville, OH
Students will be housed with current Men’s Soccer players on campus.
What to Bring:
- Equipment for 3-4 field sessions (cleats and turf shoes or flats are required). Bring shoes for indoor and outdoor. Weather will determine where sessions are held.
- Sleeping bag and pillow if staying overnight
- A backpack or small athletic bag to carry items from fields to dorms
- Water Bottle
- All-Day Camper: $100
- Overnight Camper: $110
If you have questions or would like additional information, please call Coach Faro's office at 937-766-3663 or his cell phone at 585-469-1777 or email him at email@example.com.