Boys entering grades 5-12 in the fall.
Each day of the boys basketball camp features skill development and team play along with a daily spiritual emphasis. Each camper will receive a confirmation letter approximately three weeks before basketball camp with a schedule and information about what to bring.
Although the schedule is busy, there is time to relax, get to know other campers, and grow spiritually through devotions, Bible study, and prayer time. The staff seeks to provide quality instruction while emphasizing enjoyment and fun as key elements.
June 26-30, 2016
(Grades 5-12 Individual Camps)
- Check in between 2:00–4:00 p.m. on Sunday in the Callan Athletic Center Lobby.
- The first camp session begins at 5:00 p.m.
- Camp concludes at 12:00 p.m. on Thursday.
Cedarville University in Cedarville, OH
Games and instruction take place in the Callan Athletic Center and the Doden Field House.
Students will be housed in air-conditioned residence halls on campus. There will be counselor supervision throughout the residence halls; campers will be housed according to age category. Bring your own bedding (sheets, blankets, pillows, etc.) and your own towels.
Resident Camper: $325
Commuter Camper: $265
Fee includes T-shirt as well as room and board for a resident camper and lunch and supper for a commuter camper.
Registration deadline: June 21, 2016
There is no prorated discount for camp. There is a nonrefundable deposit of $25, once camp starts there are no refunds! The following discounts are available and may be combined
- Early Registration (Before June 5): $10 per camper
- Two or more from the same household: $10 per camper
- Cedarville Faculty/Staff children: $50 per camper
- Campers attending more than one sports camp: $10 per camper
- Children of Cedarville Alumni: $10 per camper
- Sibling of Cedarville Student: $10 per camper
Campers will be responsible for lost room keys ($75) and/or any room damage.
All-you-can-eat meals will be provided in the University's dining hall by Pioneer Food Service.