Girls in grades 9–12
This camp will be an exciting opportunity for campers to further develop basketball skills. Geared to post and perimeter individual development, this camp provides one-on-one instruction and game competition. Players are encouraged to attend post/perimeter camp as well as Girls Basketball Camp.
June 17–18, 2015
- Check in between 12:30-1:30 p.m. on Wednesday in the Doden Field House
- Camp concludes at 5 p.m. on June 18
Cedarville University in Cedarville, OH
Games and instruction take place in the Callan Athletic Center and the Doden Field House.
Students will be housed in air-conditioned residence halls on campus. There will be counselor supervision throughout the residence halls; campers will be housed according to age category. Bring your own bedding (sheets, blankets, pillows, etc.) and your own towels.
Resident Camper: $150
Commuter Camper: $125
Fee includes basketball jersey, room, and board for a resident camper, and lunch and supper for a commuter.
Registration deadline: June 16, 2015
There is no prorated discount for camp. There is a non refundable deposit of $25. Once camp starts, there are no refunds. The following discounts are available and may be combined:
- Cedarville faculty and staff children: $50 per camper
- Two or more individuals from the same household: $10 per camper
- Campers attending more than one sports camp: $10 per camper
- Cedarville Alumni Children: $10 per camper
- Sibling of Cedarville Student: $10 per camper
Campers will be responsible for lost room keys ($75) and/or any room damage.
All-you-can-eat meals will be provided in the University's dining hall by Pioneer Food Service.