Girls in grades 9–12
Elite camp is designed to elevate the skills of participants through drills aimed at improving individual skills, competitive team play, and position specific instruction. The focus of this camp will be to provide a collegiate-like basketball experience while allowing each individual showcase their talent.
June 23, 2016
- Check in between 9:30 a.m.-10:00 a.m. on Thursday in the Callan Athletic Center Lobby.
- Camp concludes at 6 p.m. on June 23.
- Lunch will be provided for all attendees.
Cedarville University in Cedarville, OH
Games and instruction take place in the Callan Athletic Center and the Doden Field House.
Fee includes basketball jersey and lunch for a commuter for the one-day Elite camp.
Registration deadline: June 20, 2016
There is no prorated discount for camp. There is a non refundable deposit of $25. Once camp starts, there are no refunds. The following discounts are available and may be combined:
- Cedarville faculty and staff children: $10 per camper
- Two or more individuals from the same household: $10 per camper
- Campers attending more than one sports camp: $10 per camper
- Cedarville Alumni Children: $10 per camper
- Sibling of Cedarville Student: $10 per camper