The Advanced Girls Weekend Clinic will be available to any high school freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior girl who is looking to play soccer at the collegiate level. This is one of the best ways for you to get to know our program, coaching style and campus. It also allows us to evaluate and give you feedback from a recruiting standpoint.
Training for the weekend will be at a very high level and sessions will pattern the possession oriented and creative attacking style of the Cedarville women’s soccer program and its five pillars of Christ-centered, team focused, worth ethic, humility, and legacy. All sessions are run by the Cedarville University Women’s Soccer coaching staff. We have a goalkeeper coach for those that are interested in training as keepers.
What to Expect:
- High level collegiate training sessions for advanced players
- Intense individual technical training
- Advanced tactical training specific to our style of play
- Better understanding of the Cedarville University Women’s Soccer program and style of play
- 4 sessions (Technical, Futsal, Small-sided, Full Scrimmage)
March 18-19, 2016
- Registration Friday 2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
- First Field Session Friday at 4 p.m.
- Last Field Session ends Saturday at 3 p.m.
- Registration deadline is Thursday, March 17, 2016.
- Cedarville University in Cedarville, OH
- Students will be housed on campus with current players on the Women’s Soccer Team
Resident Camper: $85 (includes meals, lodging, and clinic T-shirt)
If you have questions or would like additional information, please call Coach Brianne Barnes at 937-766-6531 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.