Boys and Girls entering grades 7-12
Cedarville's pole vault camp is committed to teach athletes the correct way to pole vault. We will teach all aspects of vaulting including the proper way to run, plant, swing, and get inverted. We will instruct how to correct bar clearance along with proper nutrition and lifting techniques - all with a focus on safety. We will cater to each skill level for boys and girls.
Camp runs from July 16-19, 2014
- Check-in is at 8 a.m. on July 16 in the Doden Field House
- Camp concludes at 6 p.m.
Cedarville University in Cedarville, OH
Camp will be conducted at the CU Outdoor Track Complex (Indoor Track available for inclement weather)
There is no prorated discount for camp. There is a nonrefundable deposit of $25; once camp starts, there are no refunds. The following discounts are available and may be combined:
- Two or more participants from the same household - $10 off
- Sibling of Cedarville student - $10 off
- Child of Cedarville alumni - $10 off
- Child of Cedarville Faculty/Staff member - $50 off
July 7, 2014