Freshman, JV, and Varsity boys
Team Camp consists of team-specific instruction, skill development, on court demonstration and practice organization. All sessions led by Cedarville University coaching staff.
- Competition at freshman, JV, and varsity levels
- Single elimination Crunch Time Tournament after dinner Saturday
- Two coaching clinics included for every coach
- Officiating and game scoring performed by trained staff (no coaches)
- Court time available for practice
- Only uses 2 coaching days (OHSAA): CU coaches and staff run Thursday skill session, team drills, and competition
- Head coach receives a stipend of $100 per team
- Practice session and skill development session with CU coaching staff
- Various competitions run by CU staff
Friday: four games for varsity and JV including CU competition series
Saturday: Saturday Shootout – 4 games and Crunch-time Tournament (team camp registration includes Saturday Shootout)
June 27 - 29, 2013
Registration 6-7 p.m.
Camp concludes after a loss at the Crunch Time Tournament on Saturday
Cedarville University, Cedarville, Ohio
- Seven indoor, air-conditioned courts — four in the Doden Field House and three in the Callan Athletic Center
- Students and coaches will be housed in air-conditioned residence halls on campus. Campers should bring their own bedding and towels.
There is no prorated discount for camp. There is a nonrefundable deposit of $50 per team, once camp starts there are no refunds.
Resident campers: $175 per camper
Commuter campers: $145 per camper
Coaches (one coach per 8 player team): free
Each additional coach per team: $75
Additional Commuter Coach/or injured player: $60
Coaches are responsible for lost room keys ($75) and/or any room damage
Team camp space is limited. Early responses are encouraged! Coaches, please register online or by calling 937-766-7645.
- Freshman, JV, and varsity teams must be registered separately
- Attendance is limited to the first 48 teams (including Saturday Shootout registrations)
- Minimum of eight players per team
- Registration Deadline: June 21, 2013
Upon arrival, coaches must provide a signed medical release for each student along with a completed team roster. These forms are available at cedarville.edu/sportscamps.
Each team MUST have a coach on campus.
Prior to camp, more information will be sent to coaches of registered teams.