JV and Varsity boys soccer teams and their coaches
This outstanding three-day camps offer daily 11-a-side matches and team training sessions focusing on technical development, tactical awareness, and systems of play. Additionally, one afternoon session will be devoted to small sided games and/or individual skills competition. CU Men's Soccer head coach, Brett Faro serves as the camp director and is assisted by current and former Cedarville soccer players and CU assistant coach, Grant Knight.
- Games are Round Robin Tourney with other teams.
- Games are played on a Full Regulation Field - Excellent Facilities.
- Training sessions are designed to meet the needs of each team. Sessions are organized by College Coaches. High School Coaches work alongside college coaches in running of sessions.
- There are great team building opportunities in free time.
- Head coach receives a stipend of $150 per team
Registration is from 2–4 p.m. in the Callan Lobby on Thursday. Information meeting at 4:30 p.m. Camp concludes at 3 p.m. on Saturday.
There is no prorated discount for camp. There is a nonrefundable deposit of $50 per team, once camp starts there are no refunds.
- Coach: One coach per team attends free. Each additional coach registration is $85.
- Player: $185 per player
- Injured Player: $85
Cedarville University, Cedarville, Ohio
- Practices are held in Cedarville's outstanding training and match facilities including the lighted stadium soccer complex and multiple practice fields (all 118 yards x 73 yards).
- Students and coaches will be housed in air-conditioned residence halls on campus. Campers should bring their own bedding and towels.
- All-you-can-eat meals are provided in the University dining hall.
Coaches, please register online.
- Registration Deadline: July 3, 2014
Upon arrival, coaches must provide a signed medical release for each student along with a completed team roster. These forms are available at cedarville.edu/sportscamps.
Each team MUST have a coach on campus.
Coaches are responsible for lost keys ($75) and any room damage
Prior to camp, more information will be sent to coaches of registered teams