Girls' squads entering grades 7-12
Squads will be involved in a rigorous schedule with instruction, workshops, and evaluation to improve skills throughout the day and evening. Don’t forget to bring your spirit as there will be awards given out for the team with the best team spirit. Our evaluations are not competitions, but information on how your squad can improve.
Come ready to perform a home cheer on the first evening of camp!
Camp runs from June 3-5, 2014
- Check-in is at 12 p.m. on June 3 in the Callan Athletic Center Lobby
- Camp concludes at 12 p.m. on June 5
Cedarville University in Cedarville, OH
- Air-conditioned hardwood courts in the Callan Athletic Center
- Students and coaches will be housed in air-conditioned residence halls on campus. Campers should bring their own bedding and towels.
Injured Resident Player: $75
Injured Commuter Player: $50
There is no prorated discount for camp. There is a nonrefundable deposit of $50 per team; once camp starts there are no refunds. The following discounts are available and may be combined:
Early Registration (by May 13)-$50 off
Coaches, please complete the registration for your squads.
- All Jr. High, JV, Freshman, and Varsity squads must be registered separately.
- Each team MUST have a coach on campus
- Registration Deadline: May 30, 2014
Upon arrival, coaches must present signed medical release forms for each participant along with a completed team roster form.
Prior to camp, more information will be sent to coaches of registered teams.