Varsity, JV, Freshman, and Middle School girls teams
Give your basketball team a competitive edge! Come to Cedarville University this summer for one of the top basketball team camps in the Midwest.
- Minimum of nine games per high school team and eight per middle school team
- Competition at middle school, freshman, JV, and varsity levels
- Single elimination Crunch Time Tournament after lunch on the last day
- Two coaching clinics included for every coach
- Coaches do not ref or keep score
- Court time available for practice
- Each team MUST have a coach on campus.
- Coaches are responsible for lost keys ($75) and any room damage.
- Head coach receives a stipend of $200 per team
June 8 - 10, 2015
Cedarville University, Cedarville, Ohio
- Seven indoor, air-conditioned courts — four in the Doden Field House and three in the Callan Athletic Center
- Students and coaches will be housed in air-conditioned residence halls on campus. Campers should bring their own bedding and towels.
There is no prorated discount for camp. There is a nonrefundable deposit of $50 per team, once camp starts there are no refunds
- Coach: One coach per team attends free. Each additional coach registration is
- Resident $80
- Commuter $50
- $190 per resident
- $150 per commuter
- $80 per injured player
Coaches, please register online.
- Middle school, freshman, JV, and varsity teams should be registered separately.
- Attendance is limited to the first 60 teams.
- Minimum of eight players per team
- Registration Deadline: June 7, 2015
Upon arrival, coaches must provide a signed medical release for each student along with a completed team roster. These forms are available at cedarville.edu/sportscamps.
Each team MUST have a coach on campus.
Prior to camp, more information will be sent to coaches of registered teams.