JV and Varsity girls soccer teams and their coaches
This outstanding three-day camps offer daily 11-a-side matches and team training sessions focusing on technical development, tactical awareness, and systems of play. Additionally, one afternoon session will be devoted to small sided games and/or individual skills competition. CU Women's Soccer head coach, John McGillivray serves as the camp director and is assisted by current and former Cedarville soccer players.
- Games are Round Robin Tourney with other teams.
- Games are played on a Full Regulation Field - Excellent Facilities.
- Training sessions are designed to meet the needs of each team. Sessions are organized by College Coaches. High School Coaches work alongside college coaches in running of sessions.
- There are great team building opportunities in free time.
Registration is from 2–4 p.m. in the Doden Field House on Thursday. Information meeting at 4:30 p.m. Camp concludes at 3:30 p.m. on Saturday.
- Coach: One coach per team attends free. Each additional coach registration is $65.
- Player: $130 per resident, $105 per commuter
Cedarville University, Cedarville, Ohio
- Practices are held in Cedarville's outstanding training and match facilities including the lighted stadium soccer complex and multiple practice fields (all 118 yards x 73 yards).
- Students and coaches will be housed in air-conditioned residence halls on campus. Campers should bring their own bedding and towels.
- All-you-can-eat meals are provided in the University dining hall.
Coaches, please register online or call 937-766-7645.
- Registration Deadline: July 5
Upon arrival, coaches must provide a signed medical release for each student along with a completed team roster. These forms are available at cedarville.edu/sportscamps.
Each team MUST have a coach on campus.
Coaches are responsible for lost keys ($50) and any room damage
Prior to camp, more information will be sent to coaches of registered teams