Registration is from 3–4:30 p.m. in the Callan Athletic Center Lobby. Camp concludes at 5 p.m. on Saturday.
- Minimum of ten matches per team (Three rounds of pool play with teams reseeded after each round to ensure quality competition for all teams)
- Single elimination tournament divided into gold, silver, bronze, copper, and zinc brackets
- Awards for champion team in each bracket
Cedarville University, Cedarville, Ohio
- Nine indoor, air-conditioned courts — four in the Doden Field House and five in the Callan Athletic Center
- Students and coaches will be housed in air-conditioned residence halls on campus. Campers should bring their own bedding and towels.
- All-you-can-eat meals are provided in the University dining hall.
There is no prorated discount for camp. There is a nonrefundable deposit of $50 per team, once camp starts there are no refunds.
- Coach: One coach per team attends free. Each additional coach registration is $75.
- Head coach will receive a $160 stipend
- $190 per player
- $150 per commuter player
Coaches, please register online.
- Freshman, JV, and varsity teams should be registered separately.
- Attendance is limited to the first 36 teams.
- Minimum of eight players per team
- Registration Deadline: June 30, 2016
Upon arrival, coaches must provide a signed medical release for each student along with a completed team roster. These forms are available at cedarville.edu/sportscamps.
Each team MUST have a female coach/chaperone on campus.
Coaches are responsible for lost keys ($75) and any room damage.