Looking for a quick getaway or activity with your youth group this summer? Consider Cedarville University's FREE Summer Preview Days during the month of June and July.
Bring your youth group to Cedarville any weekday afternoon in June and July, and we'll arrange for you to:
- Tour campus
- Meet with our staff and learn more about the value of a Christian university education
- Enjoy dinner in our dining hall
- Experience an evening filled with fun activities and homemade ice cream at nearby Young's Dairy (activities include miniature golf, driving range, batting cages, and more)
- Spend the night in one of our air-conditioned residence halls
- Have a light breakfast before heading out the following morning
All of this is available to you and your youth at NO COST!
If you'd like to continue the fun the next day, we will give you a list of activity options in our area. Depending on your budget, options include everything from Kings Island amusement park to the Creation Museum or hiking at a nearby state park. See below for more information. Or, if you want dedicated time for team building or training, we'll give you the space on campus you need! Consider us your ministry partner as you build into the lives of your teens this summer.