Go to Online Application
Cedarville University is a Christ-centered learning community equipping students for lifelong leadership and service through an education marked by excellence and grounded in biblical truth.
The Cedarville University Comprehensive Bible program invites applications from non-traditional students who have successful college or high school experience and who desire a flexible bachelor's degree in Bible.
Applicants must also affirm their commitment to the Cedarville covenant and agree to abide by the Graduate and Adult Programs standards of conduct. Applicants should review the University’s doctrinal statement to understand our beliefs and Christian heritage, which serves as the foundation for our community.
Applicants who present satisfactory evidence of their ability to perform at the undergraduate level are admitted to the Comprehensive Bible program. Cedarville University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, or disability.
The Adult Programs Admissions Committee and Director of University Admissions review the qualifications of each applicant on an individual basis.
Application Review Documents
- Application for Admission: [Online] - Complete and submit the online application.
- Recommendations — Once your online application is complete, you can send your recommendation requests directly from the application system. Each request will include a link to an online recommendation form. If your recommenders have difficulty completing the online form, please use the PDF file linked to each form below.
- Church Leader — Have a leader at your church who is familiar with your testimony and spiritual development complete and return this form.
- High School Transcripts — Send an official, final high school transcript including eight semesters of grades, credits earned, cumulative grade point average, and class rank (if available). A graduation date (month/day/year) should be present on the transcript in addition to an official signature. The grading scale and school profile are also required (if available).
- College Transcripts — Request official transcripts from all colleges attended even if no credit was earned or grades received. These should be sent directly from the institution attended to Cedarville.
- Test Scores (if necessary) - Is the ACT/SAT required?
|Just completed high school (less than one year out)
|Some college-level work post high school
|No college-level work, but removed from high school for more than one year
||Recommended, but not required
- International Students - View information and requirements for international students.
- Application Fee - Submit a $30 non-refundable application fee.
Other Factors Considered
- Computer Proficiency - Basic skills in the areas of email, Internet searches, and Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- If you are concerned about your level of computer skills, please discuss any questions you may have with your admissions counselor.
We encourage you to apply early for admission to Cedarville. As the applicant, you are responsible for gathering and submitting all the necessary documents required to complete your application. Your application will be processed and reviewed by the Admissions Committee as soon as all of the materials are received.
In most cases you will be notified by letter within three weeks of the Admissions Committee's decision. However, some applications may need extended time for review and/or follow-up. If you have not heard from University Admissions within 30 days of submitting all the necessary documents, please contact us.