Cedarville University's online M.B.A. program is priced at $572 per credit hour.
The following cost information is based on six credit hours per semester for two academic years. Cedarville's 36-hour online M.B.A. is designed for part-time completion in just two years. These estimates may vary based on your actual enrollment plan. Prior to each term the Cashiers Office will generate an invoice based upon current enrollment information.
|Direct Charges (billed to student invoice)
|Tuition* – Year 1
|Tuition (estimated)* – Year 2
Global Study Tour** – Year 1 or 2
|Variable Costs (not billed to student invoice)
|Textbooks and supplies
|Total Estimated Expenses
* Cedarville University graduate tuition rates are the same for on-campus or online courses and residents and non-residents of Ohio. Tuition estimate is based on 6 credit hours per semester. M.B.A. tuition rate is $572 per credit hour. Graduate tuition rates are reviewed and adjusted annually. Tuition rates are effective from May 1 of the current year to April 30 of the following year.
** Part of the Global Business Perspectives course, this required trip is a one-time expense for M.B.A. students. Estimated cost is $2,000–2,500. Final tour price is determined by foreign destination. Learn more »
How much financial aid am I eligible to receive?
The Federal Stafford Loan Program provides unsubsidized loans at a low cost to students.
Stafford Loans are available for up to $20,500 per academic year. Eligibility is determined by submitting the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Complete the online FAFSA.
A student must be enrolled at least half time (four hours) to be eligible for Stafford Loan funds. Prior to loan submission and approval, students must be accepted and registered for classes for the upcoming term. To receive a Stafford Loan:
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA): www.fafsa.gov
- A student cannot receive a Direct Stafford Loan unless they complete the FAFSA process.
Notify Financial Aid by completing the Graduate Financial Aid Eligibility form.
You will be notified by email to review and accept or reject your loan awards on our eAward notification system. The eAward will provide additional information and web page links necessary for you to complete the loan process.
All first-time borrowers must complete a student Master Promissory Note to obtain a Direct Stafford Loan.
- Students who completed a Master Promissory Note and received Federal Direct Stafford Loan funds in a prior year do not need to complete another Master Promissory Note.
- Transfer students who received Direct Stafford Loan funds at another college should notify Financial Aid. Transfer students with a valid MPN do not need to complete another MPN to process their student loans at Cedarville.
All first-time borrowers must complete Entrance Counseling to obtain a Direct Stafford Loan.
- Students who completed Entrance Counseling for a Direct Stafford Loan in a prior year do not need to redo Entrance Counseling. This is a one-time requirement.
- Transfer students who received Direct Stafford Loan funds at another college should notify the financial aid office. Transfer students do not need to redo Entrance Counseling as long as Cedarville can confirm their prior Entrance Counseling at COD's website.
If you have additional questions about Stafford Loans, please contact Fred Merritt in Financial Aid by email or phone at 1-800-444-2433.
The Federal Graduate PLUS Loan Program provides low-interest loans for graduate and professional degree students enrolled in school at least half-time (minimum of 4 credit hours per semester). Graduate students must be U.S. citizens or registered permanent residents to apply for a PLUS loan. Eligibility for a PLUS loan is not based on demonstrated financial need.
The annual limit on a Graduate PLUS Loan is equal to the cost of attendance minus any other financial aid the student receives. For example, if the cost of attendance is $28,000 and the student receives $18,000 in other financial aid, the student can request up to $10,000. The interest rate on Graduate PLUS loans is currently fixed at 7.9 percent.
Students should extinguish eligibility for Stafford Loans before applying for Graduate PLUS loans.
Note: The student must complete steps 2–4 below (PLUS Request, MPN, Authorization) when applying for a Graduate PLUS loan.
Note: Steps 1, 2, and 4 must be completed every year. Step 3 is a one time process.
A Graduate PLUS Loan cannot be obtained unless the student completes the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). In addition to the FAFSA, all of the following steps must be completed before PLUS loan funds will disburse to the student's account.
The student needs to 'Accept' the Graduate PLUS Loan on their eAward at MyFinancialAid.
Beginning May 1 each academic year, the student must complete the Graduate PLUS Request Process via the Department of Education’s website. This application triggers a credit check; once this application is submitted the student will immediately receive a 'Credit Decision' indicating either an 'Accepted' or 'Declined' decision.
Note: This credit decision is good for 90 days; therefore, it is important that steps 3 and 4 below are completed about the same time. This will allow Financial Aid to originate the Graduate PLUS loan before the credit decision expires.
If the student receives an 'Accepted' credit decision when completing step 2, he or she must then complete the Master Promissory Note, which is also located on the Department of Education’s website.
Note: A Graduate PLUS Master Promissory Note will be good for 10 years once successfully completed for each individual student.
Completed online at Cedarville's webpage, the student must also complete the Graduate PLUS Authorization Form to specify the details (the loan amount and term) of their Graduate PLUS loan.
If you have additional questions about Graduate PLUS Loans, please contact Fred Merritt in Financial Aid by email or phone at 1-800-444-2433.
The Federal Perkins Loan is awarded to students who demonstrate the highest financial need. The Perkins Loan is subsidized meaning it is interest free while the student is enrolled at least half-time. Interest does not start to accrue until after the grace period (nine months). The standard Perkins Loan awarded amount is $1,500 per year and the interest rate is currently fixed at 5 percent.
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA): www.fafsa.gov
Accept your Perkins Loan at MyFinancialAid.
- Once you accept your Perkins Loan, the status will be updated to "Pending" until you complete Step 3 below.
3 Complete Paperwork
Follow the instructions on your eAward account and complete no later than August 1.
- Students who do not sign their Perkins Master Promissory Note by August 1 will lose their opportunity to obtain the Perkins Loan for the duration of the academic year.
Plan to pay your balance, less your reservation deposit, by the due date listed on your online invoice.
Students may pay their University bills using cash, money orders, personal checks, certified checks, or on Visa, Mastercard, and Discover credit/debit cards with a 2.5 percent convenience fee. Payments can be made online using our EZ-Pay system, in person at the Cashiers Office, or by calling 937-766-7830.
For payment by mail, make checks payable to Cedarville University. Include your student ID number on your check to insure proper credit to your account. For your own protection, please do not mail cash. Send payments by mail to:
ATTN: Cashiers Office
251 N Main St.
Cedarville, OH 45314
You can view your current invoice or student account on CedarInfo. If you have questions about your current invoice or student account, please contact the Cashiers Office.