Kedmon Hungwe, Adjunct Instructor
Dr. Kedmon Hungwe began his career as a high school teacher. His graduate work at the University of Wisconsin in Madison marked the beginning of his journey in higher education, which he saw as an opportunity to make an impact on the next generation of teachers. Since then he has taught at the University of Zimbabwe, Michigan State University, and Michigan Technological University. Through these experiences, he has been part of the ongoing revolution in instructional delivery through technology. His current research focuses on teacher knowledge, technology integration, and youth development.
Education and Credentials
- Ph.D. in Educational Psychology, Michigan State University
- M.S. in Curriculum and Instruction, University of Wisconsin, Madison
- B.S. in Physics and Mathematics, University of Zimbabwe
- Graduate Certificate in Education
- Favorite places to visit: My favorite place has to be Zimbabwe, where I grew up. I also have fond of memories of Caux, Switzerland, and Lagos Nigeria. My favorite city is Oxford, England.
- Hobbies: Travel, reading, and occasional board games.
- Why Cedarville: Cedarville has a long tradition of educating Christian leaders in many professions. I have been impressed by the caliber of Cedarville graduates that I have come to know.