Cedarville University has been equipping graduates for effective ministry and outreach since 1887. Now we are excited to offer our first master’s-level program that will prepare you for vocational leadership and ministry.
Developed by the School of Biblical and Theological Studies, our Christian ministry degree program’s 38 hours of innovative, relationship-rich, and theologically grounded coursework are delivered on Cedarville’s campus.
Here is what you can expect:
About the Program
- The perfect blend of biblical theology and practical application, leadership training and servant ministry, and classroom discussion and real-world experience
- An intentionally relationship-based approach with mentoring that begins on campus and extends into ministry upon graduation
- Completion options include an intensive year of full-time coursework and internship, or a more flexible part-time plan to fit your schedule
- A robust internship experience that serves as a capstone to the campus course work
- Affordable tuition along with scholarships made possible through the generous support of ministry-minded donors