As Director of Cedarville’s Master of Ministry (M.Min) program, I am happy to welcome you to our website and am excited to introduce you to our program.
Cedarville’s unique M.Min. was built to address the urgency of the commission of Christ and the need for quality theological and practical training, while keeping in mind the real issues of rising costs in higher education and student debt.
Here is what you can expect from our M.Min.:
- The entire program can be completed in 38 credit hours. This means that a full-time student can obtain this accredited master’s degree in one year. (A part-time approach to the M.Min. program is also available.)
- The program concludes with a ministry internship that counts for six credit hours. The internship sites will be chosen based on the unique needs and competencies of each student.
- Relationships and character are vital in the learning process, and M.Min. students will engage in weekly character formation meetings with the program director.
- Our tuition is affordable, and scholarships are available through the support of ministry-minded donors.
- For the first five years after graduating from the program, graduates will have the opportunity to attend an annual on-campus retreat to receive encouragement and ministry enrichment as well as provide ongoing evaluation of the M.Min. program. It is important to us that graduates not only graduate with a degree but also with a community.
We would love to serve you. Our goal is to be rooted in Christ, in His Church, and in His commission. Whether you’re going into vocational pastoral ministry in particular or want to be equipped for ministry wherever God places you, please consider joining our learning community. Please feel free to contact me at 937-766-7975 or my assistant, Kelly Hellwig, at 937-766-4984 if you have any further questions.