Mindy May, Director for Student Development & Dean of Women
Professor May joined the Cedarville faculty in January 2014 as Director of Counseling Services and Adjunct Professor in the School of Biblical and Theological Studies. She feels called to equipping students through education and counseling so they may have a better understanding of who God is and how His Word directly applies to daily living. She enjoys using biblical narratives to show evidence of how God reveals Himself in any counseling situation as well as teaching her students skills that facilitate change and growth. Professor May previously served as an Adjunct Professor of Counseling at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary and Dallas Baptist University and has enjoyed presenting at various Christian counseling conferences on topics related to her dissertation on the trauma needs of adolescent victims of domestic sex trafficking.
Education and Credentials
- Ph.D. (candidate) in Psychology/Counseling, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- M.A. in Marriage and Family Counseling, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- M.A. in Christian Education, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- B.S. in Psychology, East Texas Baptist University
- Any opportunity to use my passport and share the Gospel!
- Reading Elisabeth Elliot and C.S. Lewis
- Pinterest projects
- My ENO hammock