Mike Parrott, Assistant Professor of Educational Ministries
Assistant Professor of Bible
Dr. Parrott is an educator, practical theologian, local church elder, and minister whose focus is on Christian formation and spiritual growth to reach the world for Christ and make disciples who make disciples. His passion for working with youth, students, parents, and families includes 30 years of leading youth ministries before coming to Cedarville in 2004. He is a Campus Crusade for Christ high school affiliate who regularly leads international projects and assists with its Cincinnati student ministry. He serves on the Cedarville MIS committee, Admission’s committee, and is an active member of the Evangelical Theological Society. He is the author of Team Huddles.
Education and Credentials
- D. Min. in Outreach and Discipleship, Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
- M.Div. in Pastoral Theology, Western Conservative Baptist Seminary
- Certificate of Completion, International Christian Graduate University, Campus Crusade for Christ
- B.S. in Biochemistry, California Polytechnic State University
- Certificates: Ordination Certificate, 1985
- Favorite workshops to lead include, “Launching Your Kids for Life,” “His Heart, My Heart Discipleship,” and “Small Group Ministry”
- Favorite international project location: Uganda, Africa
- Hobbies: reading, music, hiking, walking, and traveling in general
- Why Cedarville: Cedarville University is and has been an incredible place to work and impact students for a life of service for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I count it a privilege to be able to serve our Lord in this place.